Google Analytics

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Crown Royal Quilt #2

***   Updated Nov 5 2013 ***
Hi everyone, I now have instructions to make this Crown Royal quilt (in 7 different sizes) available as a downloadable PDF booklet on my etsy page. Check it out now! 
https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/patterns/royal-star-/194359

Finished my 2nd Crown Royal Quilt!  This one uses 5 different styles of Crown Royal Bags.
 Here are all the bags all ready to be cut!
 Here are all the Crown squares cut!


 Top Complete!

 Quilted!
 This is the best photo I could get!
Here's a shot of the back of the quilt. . . we had a few extra bags for this quilt so I used them on the back ;c)


Again you can purchase this pattern as a downloadable PDF here on my craftsy page:   https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/patterns/royal-star-/194359

Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. Haha this is cute! Is it going to a Crown Royal lover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing quilt. Would have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this quilt for sale??
    jkbnana@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made one for a friend several years ago. She made been saving the bags for many years. I wish I had seen this one before I did one. This is so much prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for your instructions. It is no longer available on your ETSY page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Please if you would you can purchase the pattern from CRAFTSY for the same price.
      Thank you and please feel free to message me if you have any questions! Thank you!!!

      KatiesQuiltsAndCrafts@gmail.com
      https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/patterns/royal-star-/194359

      Delete
    2. I tried looking on Craftsy for your pattern & can't find it.

      Delete
  6. plz let me know where & how to download patterns. I've bought on yrs ago & it was beautiful. 150bucks & 6 beer boxes of crown bags later...I got my maudI gas crown blanket! my pride & joy for a Lil while at least. my house burnt down & my BFF favorite blanket burned...needless to say, she got my blanket! I'm stoked she loves it do much & is a constant reminder of our good times togwthwr! bartenders get lots of crown bags if they ask. these ppl nowadays don't get the whole alcohol swag like we did! who didn't want a neon or a beer sign? lol have a good one !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a good bit of Crown Royal bags to sell if your interested
    My email is bonnieglover@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What color Kona matches crown royal bags?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I purchase PDF pattern?

    ReplyDelete